The Pollock Insurance Agency “Help our Community” Referral Program
Your referrals mean the world to us. We work hard to earn each referral with great service and appreciation for your business every day. As our way of saying thank you, we’re kicking off our new “Help Our Community” referral program. We love supporting the charitable efforts in our community, so we’ve tied referrals and charitable giving together. Here’s how it works:
Each time we receive a referral from you, your name is entered into our monthly and annual referral drawings. What qualifies as a referral? A referral is when we get a call for a quote from someone saying you referred them to us.
- For every referral we receive we will donate $10 to the quarterly charity of our choice.
- We hold a monthly drawing from all the names of people that referred someone to us.
- For our monthly drawing, the monthly prize is $100 and is given to the charity of the quarter.
- Each referral equals one entry into our monthly drawing
- We’ll announce who won in our monthly newsletter.
- If you are the monthly winner, we may ask you for a picture of yourself and a brief statement explaining why you wanted to be a part of our cause.
For our annual drawing, the annual prize is $1000 and can be given to any of our quarterly charities chosen that year. If your name is drawn, we hope you’ll join us to deliver this to your favorite charity!
- Each referral you’ve given throughout the year equals one entry for our annual drawing
That’s it. The person you refer doesn’t have to purchase a policy or obtain a quote from us if we’re not competitive for your referral to count. There are many worthy charitable organizations in our community. Help us help them!
Our referral program is open to anyone, whether they’re a client or not.
* As licensed insurance agents in Washington State we are required by law to abide by consumer protection laws. Specifically, RCW 48.30.140 as it pertains to rebating. We cannot give money or gifts to clients if the monetary value is over $25 annually. This also applies to clients that are non-profit businesses and or clients that sit on the board of a non-profit organization. If found in violation of this code; we could be penalized for rebating commissions. Therefore, we are unable to make the charitable donations in the name of a client or let the client choose the charity we donate to. However, we are open to suggestions and after further research we may choose a charity based on a recommendation.